People™’s Summer Release
Ever since our last big release in April, our developers have been hard at work preparing the next round of exciting updates for your HR system.
This June marks another huge release for People™ – Here’s the improvements you will be seeing in your People system.
We’ve added Flexible Benefits to the system, meaning you can offer a selection of customisable benefits to your employees, such as childcare vouchers, medical cover or pension contributions.
You can now download a lightweight version of People™ for your iPhone, iPad or Android devices! The Apps will be available to download from the App Store on the 26th June.
We’ve enhanced our ATS module!
- • If a person applies for the same vacancy twice, or for another of your active vacancies, you will see a red D next to their name (this stands for ‘duplicate’).
- • An applicant’s record will also specify at the top if they may have duplicates – you can click the link to check such duplicates (it will show you their email address, name, the vacancy they’ve applied for, vacancy status, and the date they’ve applied).
- • We’ve added a feature to let you change the Applicant Status (for quickly moving them form one stage to another). If you select Rejected from the drop down, you’ll be able to specify the reason and add comments. The Accepted status will only be shown to Admin and proxy with access to the ATS.
- • Clicking ‘Save’ on the comments tab within an applicant’s record will now automatically add the comments
- • You can now upload an application form. Doing so will prompt applicants to download it, complete it and submit it when they apply. If an applicant applies via a mobile device, which doesn’t allow the download or upload of documents, they’ll be sent an automatic email with the form attached, stating that the application form needs to be completed in order to be considered for the role. They can simply reply to this automatic email and attach the form to complete their application.
- • When a new applicant appears in the New Applicant tile, these will automatically appear at the top, so you can easily identify who the new applicants are. They will also be colour-coded to show whether their application has been opened already, or is unread. (Red = Unread, Blue = Read, Orange = Duplicate).
- • The system will also now retain original application dates, and when an applicant becomes an employee through Accepted status, any documents on the applicant’s record will be copied onto the employee’s record.
- • You to reject one or more people and send rejection letters in bulk.
- • The job application form has been re-designed, and if you want you can replace this form with your own design
We’ve enhanced our Performance module!
- • When setting up the criteria, you can now choose who needs to complete the review by Employment Type.
- • For 360 Feedback, you can now allow employees to provide feedback for themselves
- • When reviewing appraisals, managers no longer have to keep switching screens to see employee responses – there’s now a grey bar underneath the text box which displays it
- • We’ve added spell checking to the comments fields
- • The active tab on an employee’s performance review (EMPLOYEE, MANAGER or 360) will now be highlighted
People now works with Zapier (www.zapier.com). Zapier integration means that People can now integrate with any other Zapier enabled application, currently 400+.
Other Leave Reason
Due to popular demand, we’ve made it possible to set ‘Other Leave’ as visible on the Company Planner.
We’ve added the ‘Query Builder’ to the available selections within the API key management tab in your settings. We have also added options to set employee access, manager access, and to set whether a signature is required when loading an employee document.
You can now store the IDs of other systems you’re using, by going into an employee’s ‘Employment Tab’ and entering them under ‘Other System IDs’.
If it’s a system that’s integrated with People HR, then you can enter the relevant ID to link the two together here, too
We’ve added an Expiry Date field for when you’re adding training to employee records. This is the same for both individual and bulk actions, and you can subscribe to alerts for any training that’s due to expire by visiting the Manage Automatic Alerts section (within Tasks)
Sage 50 Integration
People HR is now integrated with Sage 50 – if you want to allow data sharing between the two systems, this link will show you how: http://support.peoplehr.com/customer/portal/articles/1970231-sage-50-integration?b_id=7985
Microsoft Word Document integration
You can now merge documents with Microsoft Word, and upload them into your Employee Records. Visit this link to find out how: http://support.peoplehr.com/customer/portal/articles/1975558-mail-merge-in-word?b_id=7985
You can now upload Payslips to the Documents part of an Employee Record, using the People API. This link will show you how: http://support.peoplehr.com/customer/portal/articles/1975431-uploading-payslips?b_id=7985
We hope that you enjoy all of these new features, to learn more please click the below link which will take you to our support site for a more indepth look and to book a session to go through the release click here.
Stay ahead with HR
Get free HR insights, expert tips and exclusive interviews, and start making more impact at work
HR Software Optimised for Beaches or Sofas
What would you do with the unrestricted freedom to work from anywhere? Would you stay in the office, work from your sofa or kick back and work from the comfort of sandy paradise? This 1min video is all about HR software optimised for beaches and sofas. Enjoy!
Will Your HR Software Survive the Mobile Revolution
Why HR Super Heroes Need ‘Responsive Design’
Embark on your most ambitious HR journey to date
This short video takes you through the different ways people helps you work smarter, challenge your abilities and get yourself noticed – all using one simple, stunning cloud-based platform.
What is the Bradford Factor?
Ever wondered how the Bradford Factor formula calculates your employees' absence scores? Check out this graphic to have the Bradford Factor calculation explained to you clearly.
So… Who Exactly ARE You?!
If you like the sound of People, but you’re not familiar with the name… then it’s only natural that you’ll have questions.
6 Reasons People’s HR System Delivers Something Different
So many HR systems claim to be different. But when you actually look at what they offer, it’s easy to see that they’re all selling the same old thing...
See People HR in action
View our short video demo
Get started absolutely free
No credit card required