If you’re looking for a developer to build an integration with PeopleHR, look no further. Nil is a People accredited developer. He’s implemented several of our projects in the past and is who we’d recommend if you want someone who knows our system, and that we trust, to develop your solution.
People Accredited Integration Programmer – Niladri Dey
Niladri has been working as an Integration developer at PeopleHR for the past 5 years. In this time, he has implemented several integrations between PeopleHR software & other 3rd party applications, for example, Freshbooks; Greenhouse; Indeed; WhenIWork; Workable (and many more). In total Niladri has successfully completed 200+ different API integration projects with Xero, Freshbooks, Quickbooks, MYOB, LivePOS, Bigcommerce, Infusionsoft, Zendesk, Twilio, Google, Salesforce, Zapier, etc.
His career as a web & windows application developer extends over 8 years. Currently, Niladri is focused on web & mobile application development using the latest technologies and tools. He always follows industry standards whilst coding and produce high quality codes with test driven solutions.
Language / Framework / Database / Software Stack (Expertise)
- AngularJS, NodeJS, ExpressJS
- Ionic Framework for mobile apps development
- API integration (Restful, SOAP) / Webhook
- .net framework / ASP.NET(C#) / WCF / WPF
- HTML5 / CSS / Bootstrap / SASS / LESS
- PHP Framework (Codeigniter, Laravel, Yii, etc)
- RDBMS (MS SQL, Mysql, Postgresql)
- NoSQL (MongoDB / Couchbase DB)
Cloud service experience
- AWS (EC2, S3, RDS, VPC, Lambda, Auto scaling, DynamoDB, CloudFront, Route 53, Elastic Load Balancing, SNS)
- Digital Ocean
Open source contributions (MEAN stack, LAMP stack, Ionic)
Interactive API documentation
Further work details / references can be found here: